21 Haziran 2010 Pazartesi

Facebook Cafe World Books



"Cafe World Domination" Guide
Exclusively For
Mastering the Game

cafe world domination

This is the original best-selling guide for Cafe World that has been in publication for over two months with THOUSANDS of copies in the hands of Cafe World lovers just like you.

In this exclusive and detailed guide (PDF format) I lay out all the farming secrets I've discovered in my entire time playing Cafe World.

I hold absolutely nothing back! These are the same secret tactics that have made me millions of coins and 'pimped out' my cafe with ease and made me the number one target of the "corrupt" for releasing them.

No Fluff - No Filler - 100% Legal

If you're like me, you've probably seen other guides for sale for Cafe World. Sad to say, I've purchased all of them and they are nothing but filler with minimal tips in between.

And I'm guessing if you've played Café World for more than a day or two you don't need a guide to tell you how to sign up for the game or the difference between cooking and serving, right?

Then why waste your hard-earned money on a big guide that is full of fluff?

Even worse, many guides provide tips or "cheats" (which are actually hacks) that will get your account banned. My strategies are 100% game legal, will not get you banned and never use any sort of third-party software, bots or hacks.

I'll also NEVER ask for any sort of account information from you- giving that out is a quick way to get your account stolen! Can you believe some guide sellers actually ask for that stuff?

Don't fall for those scams!

In the "Café World Domination Guide" I've kept the information compact for your benefit. There is no filler, fluff or space wasted- just all the strategies and tactics you can use to grow your cafe as large and as fast as possible!

Ever wonder why only a few people seem to have a 'blinged out' cafe?

Now YOU can become one of the few as I take you by the hand and guide you page by page as you learn these killer strategies...

Download

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder